Be Amazed By 24 Most Beautiful Hotel Bathrooms Around The World – Today’s article will be an amazing collection of incredible hotel bathroom inspirations that will make you dream with eyes wide open and rush into one of them and enjoy a unique pampering time. These 24 hotel bathrooms feature a luxury interior design that is a true inspiration for your own bathroom decoration.
Hotels are places that are supposed to be an extension of your home even when you are miles away from it. The more similar it is to a home, the more comfortable and tempting a hotel is. And the same applies to hotel bathrooms. They are meant to be comfortable, relaxing and luxurious. The challenge relies on achieving the perfect combination and balance between style and functionality and both are essential when designing unique luxury bathrooms.
So what you are about to see is a series of sophistication, modernity combined with classic lines and pure luxe featured by the top renowned hotels around the world, such as Four Seasons George V in Paris, Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Hotel Cafe Royal in London, The Silo Hotel in Cape Town and much more. Some are true havens and will definitely make you relax and forget all your problems and stress. Consider this gallery a useful inspiration source for your own hotel-like bathroom. Read on to meet all 24 most beautiful hotel bathrooms and be inspired. I’m sure you will be impressed!
- In Paris, the Four Seasons George V has three presidential suites. Guests who book the first-floor Presidential Suite 115 enjoy the distinction of a bathroom made entirely of onyx, rather than the other suites' marble, and finished with shower handles made of Baccarat crystal.
- It's recommended that guests in Il Salviatino's Affresco Suite set some time aside to rest in its ancient stone bath. From here, they can admire an astonishingly detailed 1886 fresco by Brischi, discovered during the building's renovation.
- The best suite in Switzerland's Chedi Andermatt resort, the 333sq metre Furka Suite's crowning feature, is perhaps its bathrooms. Crammed with Aqua di Parma toiletries and vast enough to also serve as a private spa, it features a steam room, sauna, whirlpool bath and relaxation area in addition to the expected facilities.
- Located in Cape Town, The Silo Hotel stands atop the Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (MOCAA) and among its many impressive features are set to be spectacularly grand bathrooms in its royal and penthouse suites. It can be considered one of the best and most beautiful hotel bathrooms around the world.
- One the biggest hotel suites in the world, with 820sq metres, is the Park Hyatt Vienna's spectacular penthouse suite, which includes a capacious, marble-clad bathroom, completed with its own steam room - a popular facility for guests who have just finished a workout in the suite's private gym.
- The bathroom at the Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong's Suite is finished in marble, has oversized soaking tubs, a Jacuzzi, sauna and spa bed but its best feature is the unique views it offers of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
- In One&Only Cape Town's Table Mountain Suite, the bathroom's amazing views of Table Mountain are the main selling point.
- At Marrakech's Royal Mansour, guests stay in one of 53 private, three-storey riads rather than in conventional hotel rooms. Each one is unique and the most lavish feature exceptionally beautiful and unique bathrooms, such as the one you see here, which is decorated with several handmade features and is finished in Brazilian onyx.
- The Fujiya Inn in Japan is extremely well-designed throughut, so it's no surprise that its bathrooms are tasteful and tranquil havens.
- At the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, serenity villas feature bathrooms with spectacular views of Petite Anse Bay, the Indian Ocean and, of course, guests' private swimming pool.
- One of the main lures of Shangri-La hotel in London's Shard skyscraper is its amazing views of the capital, not least those offered from some of its freestanding bathtubs.
- Sanctuary Baines' Camp in Botswana offers zinc bathtubs, which stand on suites' terraces and offer views of the surrounding plains.
- Bathrooms at Southern Ocean Lodge on Kangaroo Island in Australia include granite tubs and limestone floors but their defining features rely on the spectacular views they afford.
- At Lion Sands Game Reserve in South Africa, guests can overnight in a spectacular outdoor bedroom that features this glass-walled bathroom.
- Ashford Castle in Mayo, Ireland, features among its 82 rooms an emerald green suite with this unique standalone sandstone bathtub.
- At Estancia Vik in José Ignacio, Uruguay, the Vik Master Suite features a bathtub, and walls, made of jacaranda trees.
- At London's Hotel Café Royal, the Dome Penthouse suite features a vast bathtub carved out of a single block of marble.
- In the Cotswolds, baths for two, with a breathtaking view, are on offer at Foxhill Manor's Oak Suite.
- And here's another amazing hotel bathroom from Paris Four Seasons George V. The hotel's penthouse suite features an infinity bath with underwater lighting and floral displays by Heff Leatham.
- At the Park Hyatt Milan, the Imperial Suite features a colossal bathroom that includes a spa area with a massage table for private beauty treatments.
- The Anouska Hempel-designed Blakes Hotel in Kensington may look subdued from the street, but its Prague Suite is unexpectedly dramatic. Its charcoal-coloured bathroom features an oversized Italian marble bathtub, large open shower, two basinets and three-metre floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Entirely unlike any other hotel suite in New York, The Greenwich Hotel's Tribeca Penthouse was designed by Belgian designer Axel Vervoordt and Japanese architect Tatsuro Miki. Together, they have created a space that celebrates the beauty of imperfection. Finished in stone, steel and reclaimed wood, the bathroom is an oasis right in the city centre.
- At London's Savoy hotel, the Royal Suite offers jaw-dropping river views even from the bathtub in its generous sized bathroom. It also features a spacious steam shower and, for guests who want to linger, a television is discreetly placed in a mirrored panel that again can be viewed from the tub.
Diamond Bathtub from Maison Valentina | With the style of a precious jewel, the Diamond bathtub, will make a splash in interior design. The exterior of this fanciful piece is presented in fiberglass with a luxurious shade of translucent black with high gloss varnish. The new bathtub also features a highly sculptured body leading to a gold interior. Buy now!