As the first London design event of the year, the Surface Design Show 2019 is the place where you can source products, meet suppliers and learn a bit more about the industry professionals, as well as connecting with new exciting materials!
The perfect surface design can really make your break your incredible bathroom project… The challenge is to find a unique design that complements your vision without overpowering the rest of the bathroom vanities. This is the part where the incredible The Surface Design Show 2019 enters and the Luxury Bathrooms team will tell you all that you need to know about the event!
In this year edition, there will be over 150 exhibiting companies from 10 different countries, an impressive number that puts the interior design experts and lovers expectations pretty high. As always, there will be three main sections on the event: the light school, the stone gallery and the stone hub!
The Stone Gallery and its Stone Hub is an industry–leading event for specifying natural stone, as for the thirds one, the Light School, this is a section that offers the very best in architectural lighting innovations and inspirational design ideas. There will be 39 presentations on 3 different stages with some 52 speakers covering an exceptional range of topics.
The Surface Spotlight Live is considered the event’s own ‘library’ of innovative and inspiring materials. This innovative design “library” is going to be curated by trend consultant Sally Angharad and trend and color forecaster Colour Hive.
The biggest news of the design show is one question asked the New Talent area, where 16 of the brightest new talents around will be coming to London to show off their unique designs. In case you’re wondering what is going to happen in these three amazing days, here are the focal points of each day for you to plan the rest your trip:
– February 6th: the PechaKucha Evening is hosted by Chris Dyson of Chris Dyson Architects with a team of leading architects and designers to entertain you;
– February 7th: the 2019 Surface Design Awards winners will be announced in a ceremony chaired by design correspondent Aidan Walker. 48 finalists from 8 countries will be there competing to be the best of the best.
You May Also Like These Articles:
- Discover Astonishing Washbasins To Enhance Your Luxury Bathroom
- 7 Luxury Basins that Will Provide a Unique Bathroom Aesthetic
- 9 Spacious Master Bathroom Ideas to Give All the Needed Inspiration