Hosted in Bologna Fiere, from September 23rd to the 27th, Cersaie 2019 will not only show you the latest interior design trends in the bathroom world through incredible initiatives, like the Media Cafe. Here the visitors will have the opportunity to assist in attend incredible casual conversations organized by some of the best interior design magazines in the world!
From bespoke surface designs, ceramics, and other high-quality materials, to the ultimate bathroom furniture and inspiration, Cersaie’s international event is everything you need to get you started on your trendy bathroom decor. In collaboration with the leading Italian publishers, like Abitare, Marie Claire Maison or La Reppublica Design, the incredible design event organized a few informal conversations in the attempt to return to the times where cafes were the perfect place to meet people and discuss shared interests and current events.
Cersaie‘s Media Cafe adopts a very different format to other events at Cersaie and consists of informal conversations, exchanges of views between magazine editors and leading figures from the world of architecture and design. The conversations touch on many different aspects of the world of ceramics and bathroom furnishings, but with a highly original approach and format.
For Cersaie 2019, the event’s organization team invited some of the leading interior design magazines in Italy. From Domus, DDN, and Interni, to Marie Clarie Maison, Il Bagno, Architectural Digest, and Guest make sure you attend this incredible talks since they will approach interesting subjects like surfaces for hospitality & wellness.
- 23 September (3 pm): MARIE CLAIRE MAISON Café: “Dot, line, surface: a discussion of the new principles of decoration” – Conversation with Patrizia Piccinini, Gunilla Zanaboni, Gio Pagani and Pierre Gonalons;
- 24 September (10 am): GUEST Cafe: “Surfaces for hospitality & wellness” –Conversation with Antonia Zanardini and Francesco Scullica ;
- 24 September ( 12 pm): LA REPUBBLICA Café: “It’s easy to say wellness” – Roberto Palomba in conversation with Aurelio Magistà;
- 24 September (3 pm): AD Café: “Interior Design and the new Tools of Ceramics” – Conversation with Massimo Iosa Ghini, Francesca Faraone and Alessandro Ubertazzi;
- 25 September (3 pm): THE PLAN Café: “The materials of architecture” – Conversation with Gianandrea Barreca and Francesco Isidori.
You May Also Like These Articles:
- 5 Interior Designers From LA To Help You Design Your Bathroom Project
- Tecnografica’s Stand Is Inspired By Planet Earth
- 7 Bathroom Designs That Won This Year’s Fantini Design Awards